Answer these questions on your own paper. No names.
Number your answer sheet from 1 to 25 and from 26 to 50 in two columns.
1) How far do you live from school?
2) What do like to eat the best: Chicken, Fish, or Beef?
3) Where would you rather go: Disneyland, Magic Mountain, Knott's, or Universal?
4) Which foreign language would be rather learn: Japanese, French, German, or deaf sign language?
5) On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being best, what grade would you give the President?
6) What is your dream car?
7) In your best estimate, how much do you think your parents/guardians earn per year?
8) Would you rather play guitar, bass, drums or keyboards?
9) On a scale of one to ten, how athletic do you feel you are?
10) What age do you feel is proper for your own children to begin kissing the opposite sex?
11) What is the one single most important thing you wish your parents would do for you?
12) What is the single most important thing your parents wish from you?
13) What subject do you like best?
14) What subject do you like least?
15) What drink do you like best: Cola, 7-Up, Mountain Dew, Dr. Pepper, Root Beer, or Orange?
16) What European country would you like to visit the most?
17) What would you like to know about being an adult?
18) Aside from family members, who has been the most influential person in your life?
19) What sport do you prefer to watch: Football, Baseball, Basketball or Hockey?
20) Would you say that your musical tastes have gotten louder or softer in the past two years?
21) Have your parents/guardians ever discussed drug abuse with you?
22) How many times have you eaten at a sit-down restaurant in the past month?
23) How many different dinner meals could you cook if you had to live on your own?
24) What was your most vivid dream you ever had about?
25) Do you believe there is life after death?
26) On a scale of one to ten, what are the chances you would enter the military after high school?
27) Of all the jobs out there, what job do you feel is the most difficult to do properly?
28) What is the single most important reason you do not do as well as you think you should in school?
29) What is your favorite kind of pasta?
30) Have you ever eaten a lobster?
31) Who is your all-time favorite musician (not band)?
32) When do you think is the best age to begin raising a family?
33) Do you roll, fold or bunch up toilet paper when you use it?
34) Are you right-handed or left-handed?
35) If your best friend gets embarrassed over something, how likely are you to be embarrassed too?
36) Would you rather see a play, an opera, a musical or a movie?
37) What do you appreciate the most: Painting, Sculpting, Water Colors, or Architecture?
38) Do you believe in extraterrestrials?
39) On a scale from one to ten, how religious would you say you are?
40) On a scale of one to ten, how important is the way you dress to your success?
41) Do you plan on going to junior college before going to a university?
42) How many times have you ever flown in an airplane?
43) How young was the youngest of your friends when she got pregnant?
44) Do you think the people should support those who do not want to work with unemployment benefits?
45) When you go to an all-you-can-eat buffet, do you eat too much?
46) On a scale from one to ten, how bad was your complexion?
47) What is the single most important thing you would change about your education?
48) Put these in order of their importance: Looks, Personality, Money, and Character.
49) On a scale of one to ten, how important is good health?
50) On a scale from one to ten, how likely are you to tell a secret someone unimporant to you told you to keep?